Friday 28 November 2014

Fidayeen‬

#‎ArtistDiaries‬
‪#‎RecordLegends‬
‪#‎FreshTalent‬

‪#‎Fidayeen‬

Fuck the world, Only god can judge me'

I don’t want to be forgotten, if I'm forgotten, that means I’m comfortable & I think everything's OK” 

This is what he raps all about.

Fidayeen is an underground artist from india.
Fidayeen a stage name that's a real meaning is that a person who doesnot have fear of death,he is there to kill.

Fidayeen started his rap story life 4 years back when he was still in college with his friends.
He is one of the founder member of famous JK SQUAD rap group which belonged to jammu (j&k) (INDIA).
Many sound records on his name, he is again comming with his solo album.
His music is influenced from the legends 2-pac,Huslah and BOHEMIA and many more.

His rap is all about the gangsta shit and that's what youth likes.

We wish him best in his future endeveours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Record-Legends